12.5.06

Big News!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I've been missing for the last two weeks with nary a word...Loving Boyfriend just become Dr. Loving Boyfriend! He successfully defended his dissertation on Friday! Due to all of his hard work coming to completion, I've been trying to finish a series of time-sensitive experiments so that I could celebrate with him (and hang out with his parents) and haven't had even 5 minutes to sit down at my computer since my committee meeting (I know, boo hoo, but I'm being honest!)...so please accept my apologies for not getting on here to tell you what's up.

Needless to say, I also haven't set foot in my kitchen since my committee meeting either, so I haven't had anything to post (this really does make me want to cry)...but rest assured that I have big plans in the future...as soon as his parents leave on Thursday. So, thank you for stopping by, once again, I'm sorry that I suddenly disappeared, and I hope you'll come back and see us again soon. Thank you for all of your kind comments - I've missed all of you and I'll be doing the rounds soon to see what you've been up to! Talk to you soon!

6 comments from you:

Deetsa said...

Woohoo! I'm the first to post a "WELCOME BACK!" Congrats to Dr. Boyfriend. I have to admit I was a tad worried that it was worse than being busy. Don't worry about the lack of posts. You'll make up for it, I'm sure. :) *Giant HUGS*

Dianne said...

Well done Dr Boyfriend ... thats a real achievement! Soon to be followed by Dr Girlfriend I'm sure! A household with two PhD's, now that is really cool.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the DR. L.B. :)!!!!
SO cool!

vlb5757 said...

Tell LB, we are all proud of him and want to come to the house for a huge food and beer party. You can cook using a recipe and he can wing it, we'll be happy for him and fed just the same! So you're next chickie!!

cookiecrumb said...

Wow. Your boyfriend, the doctor.
Good.

MizD said...

I'm woefully late, but congratulations!