22.8.06

Dear Friends,

If you have been coming by lately, you've have probably noticed that I haven't posted much in the last several weeks. Thank you to those who have sent emails and hugs (thanks Nerissa!) my way. Rest assured that I'm okay! Life is just busy, full of changes, and has recently thrown me several "ups" and several "downs." All of this combined has left me little time for cooking, even less time for cooking creatively, and has also somewhat zapped my inspiration for writing and keeping up on my blog.

But that's beginning to change. As Life has started to slightly settle down, I've been cooking more, spending more time in my kitchen, and even found a few recipes that I want to share with you. Bear with me if it's a slow beginning, as this last month has been a difficult one for me, but do check back soon, and hopefully there will be lots of recipes, food and anecdotes to come.

Thank you, my friends: for stopping by, for caring, and for your patience.
"See" you soon!

Best,
Michelle

8 comments from you:

K Allrich said...

Sending sweet and savory wishes your way. Take good care of yourself. Hope to see you soon!

Ilva said...

You better start again because soon it's time for the blogday celebrations, one year of food blogging, I'm looking forward to that! I hope evereything has turned out well and that things are getting smoother, at least for a while!
bacio

Deetsa said...

:D glad to see you're okay. I look forward to hearing from you more in the future. Dang busy myself with the school year starting pretty soon. Glad the hugs were welcome.

Michelle said...

Thanks, Karina, for the sweet words! I hope you're getting settled in now!

Ilva, That's true! It is coming up! Can you believe it? Things are starting to smooth out. I'm headed home next week, so that will be really, really nice.

Nerissa, Hugs always help! Hugs right back at you for being busy yourself - when does your school year begin?

Michelle said...

Thanks, Karina, for the sweet words! I hope you're getting settled in now!

Ilva, That's true! It is coming up! Can you believe it? Things are starting to smooth out. I'm headed home next week, so that will be really, really nice.

Nerissa, Hugs always help! Hugs right back at you for being busy yourself - when does your school year begin?

Dianne said...

Hi Michelle

Hope things are getting better and your inspiration is coming back! I miss you!

:)

Anonymous said...

It can be so annoying when life gets in the way of blogging! :-)

Looking forward to you posting again.

Michelle said...

Diane,
I miss you too! I miss everybody!

Julie,
Yes it can, yes it can!