16.11.07

HotM 9 Reminder


There's still time to get your entries in for Heart of the Matter 9 with recipes for the theme of Holiday Food! Please try and send them to me by midnight November 18th (remember I'm in Oregon, in the USA) at mphilli4 AT uoregon DOT edu. I have already recieved some wonderful recipes (and beautiful pictures) from several bloggers out there, and I, for one, am very excited to try some of them over the holiday season (and beyond!).

Keep your eye out for the round-up here and on the HotM website - hopefully by November 20th, and get ready to begin the holiday season with an arsenal of delicious, heart-healthy recipes to share with your family and friends. For the original announcement and guidelines, check here or here.

2 comments from you:

Dianne said...

Hi Michelle

My post for HOTM is up on my blog!

D :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Dianne!