25.12.08

Mele Kalikimaka!

If you're celebrating with us today
in your own corner of the world,
we wish you a Merry Christmas
from Hawaii!

6 comments from you:

Diana said...

mele kalikimaka e hau'oli makahiki hou! Hope you had a great Christmas. Living in Washington I can't keep up my Christmas tradition of surfing in the morning, but it's nice to get a white Christmas too.

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Hope you had a super Christmas!

Zoomie said...

and hau'oli makahiki hou to you and LB!

Michelle said...

Diana, Thank you! And to you too! Yes, I missed the white aspect of Christmas this year a little, but there are some wonderful things about Christmas in Hawaii too - like lighted boat parades!

Amanda, thank you! I hope yours was wonderful too!

Zoomie, thank you! I hope your New Year is fabulous as well!

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Sorry I'm so tardy here.
Love your Hawaii beach santa and your lush Caramel Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns! Woooo those look good. Grits, you like grits too! I'm an almost everyday grits girl.
Happy New Year to you Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I've had too many things going on lately and have gotten behind in my blog visits. I LOVE your little mele kalikimaka santa ornament. Aaah, he's so cute. I have my Colorado skier santa on my tree. :-)

And I've been so "out of the loop" that I completely missed your HotM roundup this time. But I love it that the theme was heart-healthy decadence. It can be done, as you've all shown here. Wow, great bunch of goodies!

Take care and here's wishing you health, happiness, and good food in 2009!

Melissa
xo