20.10.05

For Ilva

This is for Ilva...she thinks I'm organized, so I decided to show her one of my 'other' drawers!

4 comments from you:

vlb5757 said...

Don't despair! Everyone has one of those "other" drawers. We all do, well at least those of us who will admit to it. LOL!

Ilva said...

Now I can breathe again! I was actually theorizing about your order and my disorder earlier today, wondering whether it was your scientifically trained mind that was peeping out in your order. I'm in the humanistic field (if one can say so) and we are supposed to linger among old books in disorderly stacks and general disorder... Not that I am extremely messy, just not very good at keeping the order I frequently impose on my things. Well, after having seen the pic of your drawer I don't know what to think-how will I be able to sleep?!?

Michelle said...

Hee hee, I'm glad to know there are more of us messies out there! And I promise, Ilva, if you've ever seen the desk of a scientist, you would know that we're all slobs...we especially love making piles and piles and piles of papers! We make things neat only to find them disasters again the next time we need something!

Shauna said...

Please, I have so many drawers like this it's hilarious. I'm a writer, an English teacher, a cook--it's going to be chaotic!