Tagged, again! Nerissa, at Deetsa's Diningroom, tagged me for the TMI meme...and since I've already confessed my culinary inadequacies, I figured that now I should confess more general stuff. Head on over to her site to see all of her little divulgences...
Here goes: Ten things you (probably really) didn't (want to) know about me
10. I don't wear my hair up when other people are around. Ever. I don't do this because when I was in elementary and middle school, my brother and his best friend would always tease me about my ears - which stick out ever so slightly. I developed a complex about it, and no matter what Loving Boyfriend or anyone else has done to try and convince me otherwise, I just can't do it! Of course, he feels bad about it now (right, bro? well, he'd better anyway!), but too little, too late!
9. I have (thankfully) survived two really horrible car accidents.
8. I have a tattoo.
7. Loving Boyfriend and I have our own wine label:
Bottled in Eugene, OR.
6. Although I have very eclectic music tastes, I prefer bluegrass and folk music to any other kind.
5. I once paid $75 dollars for a 16 oz. bottle of conditioner, from Lush. (But I didn't really mean to...the price was in English pounds...I thought I was splurging a little, but with the shipping, it turned out to be a LOT! Luckily, their website also has prices in dollars now too!)
4. I can't stay out in the woods overnight by myself - I'm pretty convinced that I'm afraid of the dark (at least that kind of dark)...and I don't like storm drains. I blame this on reading too many scary novels, like Stephen King's IT, when I was younger.
3. I once got asked out on a date by my cousin. (We didn't know!) Luckily, I didn't like him very much (in that way), so I had turned him down. We ran into eachother again at a family reunion, about two years later. Also lucky for us, we aren't related by blood, just marriage.
2. I've jumped out of a perfectly good airplane - with the intention of going all the way to the ground and hoping my parachute opens before I hit it. Some people call this "skydiving." (It's actually an incredible adrenaline rush...and everyone should try it once...I just don't ever need to do it again. Ever.)
1. I have been to the bottom of the ocean in the deep-sea submersible, DSR Alvin (2500 meters!).