8.3.06

Sad news.


Hi everyone -
I just wanted to let you know that I won't be blogging for a while.
There's been a death in my family, and I need to be home with them.
I'll be back in another week or so, hopefully, so please come back and say hi then
because I know I'll need the distraction. :)

Please be sure to tell those that you love, that you love them
...and live each day that you have to the fullest you can.

Be well,
Michelle

15 comments from you:

Rachael Narins said...

Michelle,
I hope the time you spend with your family is healing. Our thoughts are with you.

Rachael

Jocelyn:McAuliflower said...

Thank you for the love note reminder. Wishing you well.

vlb5757 said...

Michelle you will be missed have a loving mention in my prayers I offer up every evening when I go to bed. Thanks like mcauliflower said about the reminder to tell those you love that you really care. Have a safe trip to home and back.

kitchenmage said...

I'll hug someoneElse extra tight tonight and think of you. Be well.

Hugs to you too.
~km

Dawn said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Unknown said...

((Michelle)), I am so sorry. I hope you find comfort with your family around you.

Stephanie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this Michelle. My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Take care.

cookiecrumb said...

Oh. Ohohh. Sorry. I've been through this. So sorry.
Can't wait for you to be back and feeling people-y.
We'll wait.
xx

Anonymous said...

I've very sorry to hear this sad news. I'm sending you much strength to get through this horrible time. Take care...

Joycelyn said...

hi michelle, very sorry to hear about your loss. please take care

Deetsa said...

Dear Michelle,

I, too, have suffered a recent loss so I understand if you need to take some needed time off. Take care and my condolences

Kate Croft said...

Michelle - so sorry for you loss. Just wanted to let you know that you and yours are in my heart. Take care, get back on your feet. I look forward to welcoming you back to the blogosphere...

Anonymous said...

Oh Girl
I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to find out that you are something so sad has happened :(

I hope you are doing well.... as can be expected and all my best thoughts will be with you XXX *HUG*

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about your loss. please take care, michelle.

mc said...

Michelle,

This is a little late, but I'm very sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you and sending warm thoughts over to you.