30.6.06

Collage

Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words...


8 comments from you:

Kate Croft said...

i know just what you mean...

except i had about forty of them. eep!

beautiful photos!

vlb5757 said...

Tell me you baked a cherry pie!

Joycelyn said...

beautiful, michelle! i can only imagine they must have tasted as fabulous as they look ;)

vlb5757 said...

Michelle, I had to tell you this. After reading about the cherries I was thinking that I would have to have some. Hub went to the grocery store on Saturday and came home with a huge bag of cherries. I never mentioned it to him. How weird is that?? Can you tell that we have been married forever?

Anonymous said...

It certainly is worth a thousand words!

Paz

Michelle said...

Hi Kate,
Oh this is just the few that I let the "public" see...he he he. I can't resist a cold cherry on a hot day...or a bag of cold cherries either...

Hi Melissa,
LB got his hands on those two!!

Hi Vickie,
Sadly enough, I couldn't resist them long enough to make anything with them, I had to gobble them up right away!! Wow, someday I hope LB will learn to read my mind. Right now, he's not even close! Ha ha ha! 3 cheers for hubby!

Hi J,
Oh, they most certainly did!

Hi Paz,
Mmmm...cherries. Maybe one word is enough for the picture it invokes!?

Derek said...

MMMMMM....looks good

Deetsa said...

Mmm.... you can see from my newest post that I was inspired by your pictures ;-)