28.11.06

Will it blend?

This is quite amusing...
...a little "back to work" giggle for kitchen gadget lovers
courtesy of LB:

http://www.willitblend.com/

12 comments from you:

Anonymous said...

Funny! My husband and I came across that a while back. Strangely entertaining, isn't it?

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Pretty strange...

Deetsa said...

Ack! I'm such a klutz. A blender that efficient scares my fingers half to death!
*HUGS* It's been too long since I've commented, hun!

Cyndi said...

Thanks for sharing - I just watched the ipod and the McDonald's value meal. Strangely fascinating!

Deetsa said...

Hope everything is okay, babe! A merry Christmas to you!

Katie said...

Will It Blend is awesome! And so simple! Although I do get freaked out watching them blend metal and such. Apparently they are the blenders they use at juice bars in Australia.

Florist said...

Michelle,

The other day, one of my co-workers informed me that Splenda is so good because all it consists of is two chlorine molecules bonded to a glucose molecule - that's it - to prevent the glucose from being absorbed by your body!

Since I stumbled on your blog, I figured you might be interested in that fact.

CookingDiva - Chef Melissa said...

How are you doing??? we miss you ;)

CookingDiva - Chef Melissa said...

hope you are doing well Michelle! we miss you :)

What have you been cooking recently?

Anonymous said...

Hello Michelle,

My name is Nikki, and I am the Webmaster of several Lobster Gram Blogs that we have on the web. If you would like to take a look at the blog I am contacting you about the address is www.blog.livelob.com. I'm contacting you today to let you know that I really enjoyed your site! I was really impressed with the information, time, and effort that you displayed on your website.

Our blogs are related to lobster, seafood & steak. I update on a daily basis with delectable recipes and intriguing facts & trivia about lobsters. I would like to add your blog as a link on my site because it would be a valuable resource for my audience. All I ask in return is that you give me a link on your site.

Please let me know if you think this is a wonderful idea & have an awesome day!

Sincerely,
Nikki Pingrey,
Webmaster
Lobsterblog@livelob.com
1-800-548-3562 Ext 142
www.blog.livelob.com
www.testimonials.livelob.com
www.lobsterfacts.livelob.com

Jen said...

Is the blog really dead forever? I know its been 8 months, but I keep hoping for a magical reappearance of postings.....

Well, I hope you are well and happy in whatever you are doing now. But, you know, if you ever felt like posting again.........

vlb5757 said...

My goodness, is that really you out there?? It's nice to see you up and going again. I sure have missed reading about your food adventures! NO more time off chick!