13.11.06

It's a bird! It's a plane! No...It's a Gigantic...

Kabocha squash? Blue bonnet?

Cabbage?

Yes, that would be one gigantic cabbage.
I think if I had to eat that much squash or cabbage, I would be completely ill.
Good for an ice-breaker at a party of food nerds though...or probably science geeks too.
Ah, I love my friends.

This is my 8th "installment" for the TarFoBlo-NaBloPoMo.
Which "installment" are you on?
It's never too late to join!
We're all still Tardy!

------------------------

Plus, only four more days to rename LB...
It's your chance to eternally wrap him in memories of the day he wore spandex,
was a total sweetheart, almost lost me to another "man,"
or ate squid ink for a snack...
Come on, I even wrote a poem for you...and I'm no poet!

3 comments from you:

MizD said...

The spandex pic cracks me up. Look! It's Captain Tricycle! Hey, there's a name for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

If one would make you sick, what would happen with both of those? Wow, yeah us food nerds would love that at a party, hehehe.
Some of the names LB is getting seem frightfully creative!

Michelle said...

Mrs D, Ha ha ha ha ha - that's hilarious! He'd love me extra for that name, I'm sure!

Tanna,
I think I would probably explode (maybe even from one! I know I would be fascinated if one of those showed up at a party where I was... I know, Poor LB - but really, he just loves that a bunch of women are talking about him for days on end (and no body made him wear spandex either, that was completely his idea!!).